Fleet management technology provider Geotab has added NFC support to its driver and vehicle tracking platform. NFC Driver ID sees drivers of pooled vehicles issued with an NFC fob which they use to identify themselves to a vehicle’s telematics system so fleet operators can track the activity of both individual drivers and vehicles.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement