Oberthur Technologies has partnered with HID Global to enable the access control specialist’s Seos digital keys to be stored on Oberthur’s DragonFly NFC SIMs. “The Seos applet is part of an ecosystem of interoperable products and services for issuing, delivering and revoking digital keys on NFC-enabled mobile devices that can be used to open doors to homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings,” Oberthur explains.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than eight years old