Oberthur Technologies has partnered with HID Global to enable the access control specialist’s Seos digital keys to be stored on Oberthur’s DragonFly NFC SIMs. “The Seos applet is part of an ecosystem of interoperable products and services for issuing, delivering and revoking digital keys on NFC-enabled mobile devices that can be used to open doors to homes, hotels, offices, hospitals, universities and commercial buildings,” Oberthur explains.
- Apple AirTag ‘hack’ indicates dynamic NFC capability
- Chinese firm promotes video game with giant QR code in the sky
- NFC Forum releases specifications for secure data transfer between NFC devices
- Car Connectivity Consortium to release specification for hands-free Bluetooth and ultra wideband digital keys
- Apple rolls out AirTags for locating and tracking personal items
This article is more than seven years old