German home entertainment equipment manufacturer Loewe has announced a new portable speaker that uses NFC to set up a Bluetooth streaming connection with a compatible mobile device. The Speaker 2go features two 10W tweeters and a 20W woofer, has a rechargeable internal battery that gives eight hours of playback, and will be available in the UK from June for around £269.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old