UL is to become the first laboratory to test mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) devices for certification under the Visa Ready Partner Program. “We are looking forward to guiding our customers through this new program that will greatly assist vendors in understanding their compliance requirements, ensuring their mPOS devices are fully approved and adaptable into the market,” says UL’s Jean-Luc Khaou.
- Real Sociedad to add NFC tags to soccer shirts
- Transact rolls out Android NFC student IDs at 16 US universities
- BYD to offer NFC keys as standard on all new cars
- NFC Forum formally adopts TNEP standard for bidirectional NFC data exchange
- NXP adds ultra-low power chips for eco-friendly smart home devices
This article is more than seven years old