Identive has announced two new NFC software development kits, the US$79 NFC-NDEF Tag Editor Kit and the US$252 NFC Plug & Play Starter Kit. “Our two new NFC SDKs provide application developers with easy-to-use tools to help leverage and promote the growing interest in NFC technology across a wide array of markets,” says Identive’s David Holmes. Both kits are available from February.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old