UK-based NFC specialist Proxama is expanding overseas with the opening of an office in the US. “We expect 2013 to be a big year for NFC across the globe so having a presence in New York will position us perfectly for developing and servicing the new relationships we are establishing,” says managing director Miles Quitmann.
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
This article is more than seven years old