Good Technology’s Good Vault enterprise email security solution for iPhones can now use a sleeve from DeviceFidelity to hold a microSD card as part of its two factor authentication scheme. A secure element on the microSD card holds credentials and security certificates to allow users to access, encrypt and sign email to ensure privacy and compliance with business security requirements while using their iPhone.
- Germany to begin rollout of open national digital identity service ‘later this year’
- Croatian merchants to leverage NFC for in-store consumer reviews
- Xiaomi picks NXP’s mWallet 2Go to add payments to Mi Smart Band 4
- Apple to let brands and merchants use NFC tags to provide easy access to mini apps
- Apple unveils NFC car keys
This article is more than seven years old