Israeli start up TapMyBiz can now supply customised NFC business cards over the web. “Each card comes equipped with an embedded NFC/RFID chip,” the company’s Laurent Flaster has told NFC World. “You can include your contact information or a direct link to your website, social media or a YouTube video. To exchange this information simply tap any NFC capable smartphone and your information is automatically saved to that device.”
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than eight years old