Singapore transportation card issuer Ez-Link is making use of Wirecard‘s mobile top-up service in its recently launched NFC application, the German payments processing specialist reports. Wirecard’s technology enables stored value NFC applications to be topped up with new funds over-the-air as required and has also been picked by Deutsche Telekom.
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
- NFC Forum reports on consumer attitudes and adoption trends across the world
- University of Tennessee reports on NFC campus ID adoption
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
This article is more than eight years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday