Singapore transportation card issuer Ez-Link is making use of Wirecard‘s mobile top-up service in its recently launched NFC application, the German payments processing specialist reports. Wirecard’s technology enables stored value NFC applications to be topped up with new funds over-the-air as required and has also been picked by Deutsche Telekom.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than nine years old