Motorola has received FCC approval for the XT907, a 4G NFC phone which is being described as a mini Droid Razr and is expected to be available via Verizon in the US.
- General Motors to replace car keys with face biometrics?
- ST provides brands with guidance on how best to implement NFC tags
- UK government publishes digital identity framework
- NFC Forum explores the role of NFC in mobility-as-a-service applications
- Accor to let hotel guests access their rooms with their smartphone
This article is more than eight years old