Motorola has received FCC approval for the XT907, a 4G NFC phone which is being described as a mini Droid Razr and is expected to be available via Verizon in the US.
- University of Tennessee reports on NFC campus ID adoption
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
This article is more than eight years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday