A Motorola handset with NFC which has just received FCC approval is believed to be the upcoming Droid Razr HD, according to Droid Life. “This device includes NFC capabilities, functioning as both a tag and a reader, supporting simplified pairing with a NFC-tagged Bluetooth device,” says the filing for the Motorola XT926.
- MintID protects precious metals with NFC chips
- Paachn adds NFC tags to face masks
- DutchPicks integrates NFC tags into guitar picks
- Real Sociedad to add NFC tags to soccer shirts
- Transact rolls out Android NFC student IDs at 16 US universities
This article is more than seven years old