Orange has added NFC functionality to its mobile app for this year’s French Open tennis tournament, which takes place this week at the Stade Roland Garros in Paris. The service allows Cityzi NFC phone users to be guided to points of interest around the stadium and make payments at the “les Jardins de Roland Garros” restaurant.
- Mattel to expand its Hot Wheels ID NFC toy range
- Apple to let vehicle owners share NFC car keys via Messages
- Android 11 to add support for mobile driving licences
- Chrome browser adds support for reading and writing NFC tags
- ST explains how NFC can be combined with blockchain technology to deliver smarter supply chains