European versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S III NFC phone are to be the first mobile phones to ship with G&D’s Mobicore technology. Mobicore will provide the Galaxy S III with a secure execution environment within its main application processor that can be used for security-sensitive applications such as mobile payments authentication, digital rights management and corporate VPN access.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old