European versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S III NFC phone are to be the first mobile phones to ship with G&D’s Mobicore technology. Mobicore will provide the Galaxy S III with a secure execution environment within its main application processor that can be used for security-sensitive applications such as mobile payments authentication, digital rights management and corporate VPN access.
- Australia and England let residents store Covid-19 vaccination certificates in their digital wallet
- Australian health insurers let customers make contactless claims from Apple Wallet
- Swedish sportswear brand adds NFC zippers to enhance customer engagement
- Liverpool Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing for all home games
- Digital passport for thoroughbred racehorses rolls out in UK and Ireland
This article is more than nine years old