British mobile workforce and goods tracking specialist Skillweb has launched an NFC and QR code-based proof of attendance service. “SmartTask Field Service uses the core SmartTask product engine to deliver a simple and 100% accurate means of monitoring proof of attendance by mobile and field based workers,” says Skillweb MD Paul Ridden.
- Chinese bike hire service to let customers use an NFC digital currency wallet to pay for their ride
- French government to let citizens scan NFC eID cards to access secure online services
- ST white paper explains how brands can use NFC to add value to their products
- Apple to roll out digital driving licences and IDs in eight US states
- Prada to leverage NFC to authenticate fashion products
This article is more than nine years old