Italian computer manufacturer Olivetti looks set to release two Android 4.0 tablets, both sporting NFC. The OliPad Tegra 3 will have a 10-inch screen and an Nvidia Tegra 3 processor while the 8-inch OliPad Graphos will feature a fingerprint scanner and a Wacom digitizer for stylus support, according to Notebook Italia.
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch
- Google offers $1m Titan M secure element bug bounty
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers