US Galaxy Nexus owners are reporting that they can now install and use Google Wallet on stock handsets from AT&T, simply by downloading the app from Android Market. Fan blog Droid Life has also detailed an easy way to install the NFC wallet app on the LTE variant of the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon.
- University of Tennessee reports on NFC campus ID adoption
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
This article is more than eight years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday