MasterCard has opened an R&D centre at its Asia regional headquarters in Singapore. The centre will focus on the research and development of new payment solutions including emerging payments, chip, contactless, mobile and e-commerce.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement