LG is preparing an NFC enabled 3D smartphone codenamed ‘CX2’ for launch at the Mobile World Congress next month, reports Pocketnow. The apparent successor to the LG Optimus 3D will feature a 4.3-inch ‘glasses-free’ 3D screen and will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, says the site.
- ST explains how NFC tags with digital signatures can provide end-to-end protection against counterfeiting throughout the supply chain
- Starbucks launches NFC payment pens in Japan
- NXP unveils NFC, UWB and secure element chipset
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11