Three NFC products have picked up Sesame awards at the Cartes trade show in Paris. NXP won the software category with its open source NFC host software stack for Android. The chipmaker also picked up the prize for the best mobility application with its PN65 integrated NFC controller and secure element. HID Global was also a winner, with its iClass SE secure identity platform taking the trusted internet and authentication category.
- Penn State researchers develop NFC sensors that can be printed directly onto human skin
- USI to add NFC to active styluses
- Survey: 4 in 10 US consumers open to receiving offers via NFC, QR and SMS
- Huawei integrates digital yuan hardware wallets into Mate 40 NFC smartphone
- American Airlines pilots mobile digital identity system
This article is more than nine years old