Three NFC products have picked up Sesame awards at the Cartes trade show in Paris. NXP won the software category with its open source NFC host software stack for Android. The chipmaker also picked up the prize for the best mobility application with its PN65 integrated NFC controller and secure element. HID Global was also a winner, with its iClass SE secure identity platform taking the trusted internet and authentication category.
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch
- Google offers $1m Titan M secure element bug bounty
- GlobalPlatform reports secure element shipment numbers
- Golden Goose adds NFC tags to limited edition sneakers