Clear2Pay has released its MPA Test Solution test tool, used to confirm that new mobile payment applications comply with industry standards. The tool runs a set of scenarios to verify mobile application user interfaces and over-the-air communications with mobile gateways. Companies seeking certification for mobile applications can submit an output file from the tool as proof of compliance, simplifying the certification process.
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing
- Google adds Secure NFC option to Android 10
- Cordless kitchens to combine NFC with wireless power to remove the need for plugs and cables
- Researchers develop stretchable NFC antennas for clothing