Starbucks is now accepting mobile payments from customers in Canada, reports The Globe and Mail. The coffee chain has processed more than 20 million mobile payments since launching its barcode-based payment app in the US in January, and some 65% of Starbucks’ customers in Canada and the US have smartphones.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 11 years old