Car dealerships can use NFC stickers to help customers get details about vehicles for sale, says US startup Gotap.me. Buyers can tap their NFC phones on GoTap NFC stickers affixed to the vehicles at the dealership and get directed to the car’s sales page on the dealer’s website. An NFC tag-based module for tracking dealer inventory is also under development.
- Utah to pilot NFC and QR code-enabled mobile driving licences
- Turkey mandates use of NFC identity checks for remote bank account opening
- Ypsomed leverages NFC to enable remote monitoring of insulin delivery compliance
- NFC-enabled smart bandage aids healing, could detect Covid-19 symptoms, researchers say
- Developers adopt NFC tags to encourage plastic recycling
This article is more than nine years old