A new premium NFC smartphone from Pantech will be available in South Korea through SK Telecom from later this month. The ultra-thin Sky Vega LTE runs Android 2.3 and features a 4.5-inch 1280 by 800 display.
- UK government includes iPhone NFC passport reading in iOS Brexit app
- Invenco picks Cilab to speed up EMV development and testing
- Kraft Heinz promotes cheese slices with tamper resistant NFC tags
- French government to include NFC passport reading in digital identity app
- NXP updates Android NFC TagWriter app