The launch of the next Google NFC phone, expected to be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, has been postponed, This Is My Next reports. The Android handset, codenamed Nexus Prime, was due to be unveiled at a press event in California on 11 October.
- Two in five wrist-worn wearables now come with NFC
- Apple adds Ultra Wideband communications chip to iPhone 11
- Ahold Delhaize to roll out NFC shelf edge labels in supermarkets across Europe
- NXP explains how NFC and RFID tags can be used to improve the security of blockchain-based supply chain systems
- Bluey Merino to use NFC tags to guarantee the authenticity of its clothing