The launch of the next Google NFC phone, expected to be called the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, has been postponed, This Is My Next reports. The Android handset, codenamed Nexus Prime, was due to be unveiled at a press event in California on 11 October.
- NFC Forum certifies Cilab for TR13.1 wireless charging testing
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- NFC Forum adds certification for NFC wireless charging
- NP Plastibell adds ultra-miniaturised ST NFC tags to pre-filled syringes
- German luggage brand leverages NFC for product authentication and customer engagement
This article is more than 10 years old