Hungary’s three mobile network operators — Magyar Telekom, Telenor Magyarország and Vodafone Magyarország — have held a press event to jointly promote the benefits of NFC payments, reports the Budapest Business Journal. The mobile companies should team up with banks, Magyar Telekom boss Christopher Mattheisen told those attending the meeting.
- Samsung unveils ultra wideband Smart Tags
- Hyundai to let drivers use their iPhone to unlock their vehicle
- Samsung adds support for UWB and NFC digital car keys
- Vaccine credentials coalition to develop interoperable digital Covid-19 passport
- BMW adds UWB to digital car keys
This article is more than nine years old