Digital security specialist Inside Secure has appointed Laurent Sanchez as vice president of applications and ecosystems. Sanchez’s role will include evangelising Open NFC, establishing relationships and launching strategic initiatives with partners in the payment and mobile ecosystems. Sanchez has previously worked for Palm, Gemplus, and Verifone.
- University of New Mexico uses campus ID cards to combat spread of Covid-19
- Shinhan Card introduces iPhone case that lets owners use sounds to make contactless mobile payments
- Maryville University introduces NFC digital IDs
- JCB, Mizuho Bank and Fujitsu to test blockchain-based identity exchange technology for securing transactions
- Florida to introduce mobile driving licences
This article is more than nine years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday