The two companies are also working on a method of securing cloud computing data, where information secured in the cloud is split across multiple different servers. Here, a smart card in a SIM form factor securely stores and processes the data, DNP’s TranC’ert DNA software protects the data by distributing it across the multiple servers and SCM Microsystems’ @Maxx lite reader allows users with the proper authorization to quickly and securely access and reconstruct the data.
- Cambridge Consultants combines NFC and machine vision for next generation interactive bar
- American Airlines includes NFC passport reading in mobile app
- Sheep Inc uses NFC tags to let sweater buyers trace their purchase back to the original fleece
- Merivale to let Sydney diners tap table tags to order food and drinks
- Researchers use NFC to power epidermal VR feedback patch