The 2017 Samsung Galaxy A5, announced on 2 January, supports both Sim-based (UICC) and embedded secure element based (eSE) NFC.
- ST provides insight into using NFC tags to enhance consumer experiences
- Galp opens contactless fuel station store in Lisbon
- SunCash lets consumers in the Bahamas make CBDC payments with their face
- Federal Reserve reports sharp drop in US cash use during Covid-19 pandemic
- Global survey finds more than half of consumers continue to prefer using a physical payment card for in-person purchases