The Ascend Y201 from Huawei is a low-end smartphone and features a 3.5-inch screen, Qualcomm 800MHz processor and NFC. The device runs Android 4.0.
- US Bank lets companies instantly send a corporate card to employees’ mobile phones
- Nedbank to roll out support for contactless payments on standard NFC smartphones
- NatWest lets online merchants accept instant payments from shoppers’ bank accounts
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice