NFCW will be bringing together senior executives and technical specialists from across the contactless payments ecosystem on 24-26 January for the Contactless Payments Summit, part of our Contactless World Congress series of online events. Interested in speaking? Here’s how to apply.
Have you introduced an innovative contactless payments product or service? Or do you have specialist technical or market expertise? NFCW invites you to share your knowledge and your achievements with your peers around the world at our Contactless Payments Summit.
Applications are welcome on any topic related to contactless payments. We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you are involved in any of the following areas:
- What’s next in contactless card issuing: Biometric cards, digital cards, wearables, mobile payments, sustainable production techniques, and more.
- The future of the point-of-sale: SoftPOS, biometrics, hands-free transactions and value-added services such as digital receipts and loyalty programs.
- Contactless cash: Central bank digital currencies (CBDCs).
- Transit ticketing: Innovations in both open loop and closed loop solutions.
- Emerging technologies: Innovations in core technologies including NFC, UWB, RFID, biometrics, physical and digital card formats, mobile wallets, contactless readers, smartphones, wearables, testing, and more.
The deadline for applying to speak at Contactless Payments Summit is 9 December 2022 so don’t delay — complete our short application form today.