PARTNER NEWS: NFC World partners Antelop Solutions, Gemalto, Mahindra Comviva and Rambus will be attending the Seamless Middle East 2017 expo in Dubai from 1 to 2 May. Antelop can be found at booth D60 where the company will be showcasing its Mastercard- and Visa-certified host card emulation (HCE) solution, while Mahindra Comviva will show its Mobiquity Wallet platform at booth S40. Gemalto and Rambus will also be present and are sponsoring the event.
- Central bank launches digital currency in the Bahamas
- ExxonMobil to combine NFC and QR mobile payments at the pump
- BBVA begins global rollout of mobile-first credit cards
- Visa lets merchants in 15 countries accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
This article is more than three years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday