Some 62% of New Zealand’s millennials would like to use a fingerprint or retina scan to make payments, viewing biometrics as “secure and convenient and having the cool factor”, research released by Visa reveals. “61% say they already use their smartphone to pay for everyday items,” the payment network adds.
- Report: US retailers must pay a premium for Apple Card transactions
- German savings banks switch on support for Apple Pay
- Interflora lets customers use Alexa to order and pay for flowers
- Mastercard pilots decentralized digital identities
- PicWicToys lets shoppers skip the checkout lines