Some 62% of New Zealand’s millennials would like to use a fingerprint or retina scan to make payments, viewing biometrics as “secure and convenient and having the cool factor”, research released by Visa reveals. “61% say they already use their smartphone to pay for everyday items,” the payment network adds.
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
This article is more than three years old