Mobile POS provider Square has launched in the UK. “Whether you have a traditional brick-and-mortar shop or a mobile or online business, you can use Square Reader to take chip and PIN cards, contactless cards and mobile payments like Apple Pay and Android Pay anywhere you are doing business,” the company writes in a blog post. Square is now available in the UK, US, Canada, Japan and Australia.
- Coffee shop rolls out face-based payments in Romania
- Manchester bar to introduce finger vein biometrics for payments, age verification and Covid-19 contact tracing
- Three in four US consumers now prefer using contactless cards
- Citadele adds support for contactless payments rings
- Mercedes to secure in-car payments with biometrics
This article is more than three years old