Vodafone has added PayPal as a payment option to its NFC-based Vodafone Wallet mobile payment service in the Netherlands. “Vodafone Wallet is the first mobile wallet in the Netherlands which supports PayPal payments,” the carrier says. The roll-out forms part of a European collaboration between Vodafone and PayPal unveiled in February 2016. Vodafone Wallet is also live with PayPal in Spain, Italy and the UK, and launched in Germany last week.
- BBC Click showcases Tappy’s wearable contactless payments technology
- Antelop explains how token management solutions can help banks cut costs and improve their customers’ user experience
- UK government to issue parents with digital free school meal cards
- Samsung cuts US support for MST transactions on new Galaxy phones
- Fiat Chrysler to let drivers order and pay for Grubhub food deliveries from their cars
This article is more than three years old