Apple Pay could soon be launching in Germany and Italy, after German and Italian language instructions on how to use the mobile payment service were discovered on Apple’s website by Polish website iMagazine. No supporting banks are currently being listed for the launch of Apple Pay in either country.
- Most UK retailers say strong customer authentication is not a key concern for post-pandemic recovery
- Kazakhstan to pilot central bank digital currency
- German supermarket to trial anonymous checkout-free shopping
- Singapore university to pilot virtual commercial payment card
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
This article is more than four years old