Indian mobile wallet provider Paytm wants to increase the number of stores where its QR code-based service is available from 3.5m to 10m. “The number of offline merchants in November was close to 1 lakh (100,000) and the company had hired 10,000 field-force to ramp up the number of offline users post demonetisation,” Economic Times reports.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts