US airline United Airlines, domain name provider GoDaddy and donation platform Causemo are among the latest businesses offering Apple Pay, Apple Insider reports. United is supporting Apple Pay in its iOS app, GoDaddy is offering Apple Pay to merchants operating online stores, while Causemo is activating web-based Apple Pay. Some 35% of US retailers now support Apple Pay, its chief Jennifer Bailey has revealed.
- Financial Conduct Authority to add new protections for consumers’ funds
- Interac reports surge in digital payments adoption
- Bitkom reports major switch in German attitudes to contactless payments
- Swedish government regulates online payment options
- Tappy demo shows how brands can add contactless payments to wearables
This article is more than three years old