Mobile payments service Android Pay could have a game built into it, with prizes on offer, an APK teardown report from Android Police suggests. A set of strings using a ‘tap_game’ prefix has been found, with the game likely to involve coins or tokens. Meanwhile, users could be encouraged to share something about the game with friends via social media networks.
- Most UK retailers say strong customer authentication is not a key concern for post-pandemic recovery
- Kazakhstan to pilot central bank digital currency
- German supermarket to trial anonymous checkout-free shopping
- Singapore university to pilot virtual commercial payment card
- Visa switches on Apple Pay support in Japan
This article is more than four years old