Mobile payments service Android Pay could have a game built into it, with prizes on offer, an APK teardown report from Android Police suggests. A set of strings using a ‘tap_game’ prefix has been found, with the game likely to involve coins or tokens. Meanwhile, users could be encouraged to share something about the game with friends via social media networks.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts