Google has added an additional 30 banks and credit unions to its list of Android Pay supporting financial institutions in the US. “Android Pay now supports a ton of banks and credit unions, but most of them are small, local ones,” Android Police says.
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
- Six in ten US merchants now accept contactless payments
- Pizza maker teams up with delivery service to let robots make and deliver orders to the door
- TreeCard launches wooden contactless debit card
- Estonian fuel station installs self-service payments system that replaces need for physical card readers
This article is more than three years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday