Customers of coffee chain Dunkin’ Donuts can now deliver Dunkin’ Donuts Cards to friends, family and colleagues using Apple’s iMessage, as well as purchase gifts on the instant messaging platform using Apple Pay to complete the payment. “Once received, the gifts can be easily moved into the Dunkin’ mobile app and registered for use,” the company says.
- One in five Japanese consumers to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Juniper forecasts “dramatic growth” in in-vehicle payments for fuel, parking and ecommerce
- Google Pay rolls out tokenized NFC card payments in India
- Survey: Four in ten US and UK consumers ready to use QR codes for payments
- Antelop explains how it works as a trusted partner to banks looking to adopt the latest digital card technologies
This article is more than three years old