Apple Pay is now available for payments on the web following the release of the company’s latest iOS 10 operating system, allowing users to make online purchases using a ‘Pay with Apple Pay’ button. “Shopping online is now faster, safer and more private than ever,” Apple says. “Just browse, then pay in your browser.” The company announced its plans to launch Apple Pay on the web at its Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in June 2016.
- Revolut lets customers pre-authenticate their contactless card as they approach the SCA transaction limit
- Accenture issues $280bn payments revenue warning to banks
- Monzo to use app notifications to address Strong Customer Authentication communications issues
- Apple expands 3% cashback network for Apple Card holders to Walgreens and Duane Reede stores
- PepsiCo unveils customer loyalty programme that delivers cashback rewards to PayPal and Venmo accounts