Customers of Capital One in the US can now make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. The bank joins Bank of America, US Bank, JP Morgan Chase and Wells Fargo in supporting the service which was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015.
- PBOC reports first counterfeit digital currency wallets
- JPMorgan begins digital currency test
- Russia launches public consultation on digital ruble
- India bans mobile payment providers from launching new proprietary QR codes
- Visa: Consumers have made an extra 500m touch-free payments in Europe since contactless limits were increased
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday