PARTNER NEWS: Digital security giant Gemalto has published a blog post that lays out three key tips for mobile NFC success. “If NFC solution providers continue to prioritize positive user experiences and customer journeys, while informing people about the benefits of the technology, then we can see a very promising future ahead for service usage and deployment,” the company’s Rémi de Fouchier says. Case studies of Gemalto’s NFC deployments can be found here.
- Xiaomi lets customers use NFC tags to control their smart home devices
- NFC Forum reports on consumer attitudes and adoption trends across the world
- University of Tennessee reports on NFC campus ID adoption
- HID Global launches combo NFC and RFID tags for tracking returnable industrial containers
- NXP launches secure UWB chips for hands-free access control, payments and IoT
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday