Customers of Wells Fargo in the US will soon be able to make real-time P2P transactions through Early Warning’s bank-led digital payments network ClearXChange. “Beginning August 1, Wells Fargo’s service will allow its customers to send funds in real-time at no cost to any customer of a bank that participates in the real-time service,” the bank says. ClearXChange was made available to all member financial institutions in June 2015. JPMorgan Chase also signed up to the service earlier this month.
- Apple Pay users in the US to get buy now pay later option with iOS 16
- BIS reports on CBDCs in emerging markets
- Moroccan bank launches biometric payment card
- US digital bank introduces contactless payments rings
- Riksbank completes digital currency payments pilot