Amazon is to announce that it is adding “dozens of new brands” to its Dash push-button ordering devices despite “evidence that consumers are cool to them”, The Wall Street Journal reports. “Fewer than half of people who bought a Dash button since March 2015 have used it to place an actual order, estimates Slice Intelligence,” the publication says. “Those consumers who do order make a purchase roughly once every two months.” The Dash Replenishment Service was launched in January 2016.
- NFCW Expo online exhibition opens 21 September
- Antelop Solutions opens NFCW Expo showcase
- Klip digital wallet goes live in UAE
- Digital payments specialist Dejamobile opens showcase in the NFCW Expo
- Vanquis leverages open banking to let credit-building customers pay off balances instantly
- Bahamas to roll out central bank digital currency nationwide
This article is more than four years old