PARTNER NEWS: Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has selected Gemalto’s Ezio Mobile Suite for the launch of its Jetco Pay P2P payment service in conjunction with 12 Hong Kong banks. The service, which will be made available from the Jetco mobile app, will allow users to send and receive funds using mobile phone numbers. Jetco announced its plans to launch the P2P service in January 2016.
- Pax Technology partners with Dejamobile to let merchants accept contactless payments on NFC devices
- Survey: ‘Growing number’ of Europeans support creation of national digital currencies independently of EU
- Google Pay to go live in Israel this year?
- Nearly two-thirds of UK consumers would now prefer to make card payments from a mobile wallet
- DBS Bank lets Singapore customers self-manage card security options in real time
This article is more than five years old