PARTNER NEWS: Hong Kong ATM network Jetco has selected Gemalto’s Ezio Mobile Suite for the launch of its Jetco Pay P2P payment service in conjunction with 12 Hong Kong banks. The service, which will be made available from the Jetco mobile app, will allow users to send and receive funds using mobile phone numbers. Jetco announced its plans to launch the P2P service in January 2016.
- Apple Pay goes live in Armenia
- Apple Pay to launch in Argentina and Peru ‘soon’
- One in four consumers expect to switch to being cashless within two years
- China to let visiting athletes and spectators use digital yuan at Beijing Winter Olympics
- China launches digital currency app for Android and Apple users in 10 cities
This article is more than five years old