PARTNER NEWS: NFC and mobile payments pioneer Proxama has completed the integration of Discover’s D-Payment Application Specification (D-PAS) contactless product into its EMV enablement solution. The EMV solution will support the roll out and use of chip cards from multi-purpose charge card provider Diners Club South Africa.
- Central bank launches digital currency in the Bahamas
- ExxonMobil to combine NFC and QR mobile payments at the pump
- BBVA begins global rollout of mobile-first credit cards
- Visa lets merchants in 15 countries accept contactless payments on standard NFC phones
- Shenzhen residents spend nearly 9m digital yuan during CBDC pilot
This article is more than four years old
Keep up to date: Get NFCW's headlines by email every Wednesday