PARTNER NEWS: NFC and mobile payments pioneer Proxama has completed the integration of Discover’s D-Payment Application Specification (D-PAS) contactless product into its EMV enablement solution. The EMV solution will support the roll out and use of chip cards from multi-purpose charge card provider Diners Club South Africa.
- Lloyds to let customers set own contactless transaction limit
- Emirates NBD records 34m contactless transactions during eight-week rewards programme
- Monzo lets customers link virtual debit cards to funds ring fenced for specific types of expenditure
- CBA: 80% of digital wallet payments in Australia made from Apple devices
- Aldi tests checkout-free technology at London store
This article is more than five years old