Apple Pay is now signing up 1m new users per week, Apple CEO Tim Cook revealed during the company’s second quarter earnings call. “Apple Pay is growing at a tremendous rate with more than five times the transaction volume of a year ago and 1m new users per week,” Cook told investors. “More expansion of Apple Pay is coming soon.” The mobile payment service is currently live in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, China and Singapore.
- Dejamobile launches white label solution for contactless payments acceptance on standard NFC devices
- Financial Conduct Authority to add new protections for consumers’ funds
- Interac reports surge in digital payments adoption
- Bitkom reports major switch in German attitudes to contactless payments
- Swedish government regulates online payment options
This article is more than four years old