Financial services provider FIS and banking association The Clearing House (TCH) are to pilot a real-time payments system with financial institutions in the US in the first quarter of 2017, with an initial focus on bill payments. “TCH, which owns and operates the system, has partnered with FIS, who will use the system to develop innovative new services and eventually connect its financial institution clients,” the companies say.
- European banks to create cross-border instant payments system
- 7-Eleven lets drivers pay at the pump with their voice
- Visa reports on tokenization adoption
- KBC rolls out support for wearable payments
- BNP Paribas to issue biometric payment cards to Premier and Gold cardholders
This article is more than four years old