PARTNER NEWS: Mobile financial solutions firm Mahindra Comviva has supplied the technology behind the host card emulation (HCE) based payments feature in ICICI Bank’s Pockets app, which was announced earlier this week. The service allows the bank’s customers to make NFC mobile payments at any contactless terminal and is expected to launch at the end of this month.
- Schools in Scotland let students make contactless meal payments with their face
- Tesco opens its first checkout-free store in London
- Beijing offers public transport users discounts to encourage digital yuan fare payments
- Major banks, retailers and fintechs to support rollout of national QR payments and rewards system in Australia
- Circle K adds checkout-free shopping at US convenience stores
This article is more than five years old